- Originating Identification Presentation 3GPP TS 24.607
- Terminating Identification Presentation 3GPP TS 24.608
- Originating Identification Restriction 3GPP TS 24.607
- Terminating Identification Restriction 3GPP TS 24.608
- Communication Forwarding Unconditional 3GPP TS 24.604
- Communication Forwarding on not Logged in 3GPP TS 24.604
- Communication Forwarding on Busy 3GPP TS 24.604
- Communication Forwarding on not Reachable 3GPP TS 24.604
- Communication Forwarding on No Reply 3GPP TS 24.604
- Barring of All Incoming Calls 3GPP TS 24.611
- Barring of All Outgoing Calls 3GPP TS 24.611
- Barring of Outgoing International Calls 3GPP TS 24.611
- Barring of Outgoing International Calls – ex Home Country 3GPP TS 24.611
- Barring of Incoming Calls – When Roaming 3GPP TS 24.611
- Communication Hold 3GPP TS 24.610
- Message Waiting Indication 3GPP TS 24.606
- Communication Waiting 3GPP TS 24.615
- Ad-Hoc Multi Party Conference 3GPP TS 24.605
- Explicit Communication Transfer – Consultative 3GPP TS 24.629 (5G)
There is not much different in VoNR (5G), the same 3GPP documents are referred by GSMA NG.114. Explicit Communication Transfer is explicitly listed as one of the services.
IR.92 also says that for supplementary service configuration, the UE and IMS core network must support XCAP at the Ut reference point as defined in 3GPP TS 24.623.
The supplementary services are applied on the traffic by application server (MMTel) based on the information received from HSS/CNTDB (Sh/LDAP). Note we distinguish the originating and terminating services (based on presence of the ‘orig’ tag in the top-most Route header). We also distinguish weather or not is the user currently registered in the LTE network (based on the ‘regstate’ tag in the P-Served-User). E.g. some services are applied for recipients (terminating service) who are not present in the LTE (regstate=unreg) – as voice mail. More details can be found in the 3GPP TS 24.229.